at ARAMARK in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
The Chef de Cuisine is the lead culinary person responsible for supervising all culinary operations for a location.
• Trains and leads kitchen personnel
• Supervises/coordinates all related culinary activities
• Estimates food consumption and requisition or purchase food
• Selects and develops recipes and standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality
• Establishes presentation technique and quality standards, and plans and prices menus
• Ensures proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in the kitchen
• Oversees special catering events and may also offer culinary instruction and/or demonstrate culinary techniques
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires at least 2-3 years in a related position
• Requires at least 2-3 years of post-high school education, preferably a culinary degree
• Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession
• Requires experiential knowledge of management of people and/or problems.
• Requires verbal, reading, and written communication skills
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.