at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Responsible for distributing and creeling in knitting yarn to appropriate knitting machines. Maintain an adequate supply of yarn on each machine thereby alleviating the chance of a yarn run-out. Remove empty bobbins from machine and store in cases for proper disposition. Required to recognize differences in yarn type, denier, twist, merge, etc. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Responsible for loading yarn cases onto a push-buggy and transporting the cases to knitting machine alleys.
2. Recognize yarn package defects, yarn types and denier to eliminate possible hosiery defects.
3. Maintain an adequate supply of yarn of knitting machines.
4. Remove empty bobbins and place in accumulation area for eventual casing and proper disposition.
5. Maintain an inventory of yarn as required.
6. Perform other related duties as directed by supervision, such as assist with inventories.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 1 month ago (8/31/2022 11:30 AM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 10/31/2022
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830