at FedEx Freight, Inc. in Harrison, Arkansas, United States
Provide administrative support for the Risk Management (comprised of three functional areas; Risk & Insurance, Workers' Compensation, Liability Claims), including intake of new litigation and administration of Litigation Hold Notices regarding automobile and general liability matters.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Perform administrative duties in support of Managing Director and Risk Management departments, which may include maintaining files, drafting correspondence and preparing presentations
2. Receive and route all incoming calls involving injury, accident and claims; research and redirect to appropriate party or OpCo as needed
3. Process issuance/release of Litigation Holds
4. Sort, read and determine routing of incoming mail and electronic notices for Risk Management
5. Process and route all incoming claims and lawsuits; input and route all certificates of insurance
6. Maintain high profile reports and finalize monthly Litigation Meeting reports
7. Maintain calendar, coordinate and schedule meetings, events and conference calls; provide material as appropriate for meetings and calls; may be required to take minutes during meetings and conference calls.
8. Make travel plans and maintain itinerary for trips. Prepare any necessary materials for trip and ensure that expenses are submitted for payment. Produce monthly report for travel expenses vs. budget
9. Conduct and validate the accuracy of Third Party Administrator's administrative fee invoices
10. Order and maintain office supplies and other materials as needed
11. Gather and compile information for regular and ad hoc reports as needed by management and other staff
12. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
13. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
* High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) plus four (4) years of administrative support experience, experience in Risk Management or insurance, preferred
* Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Ability to interact with employees and management across all levels, including cross-OpCo and outside vendors
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran.