at Robert Half in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half has an excellent opportunity for a long-term contract / temporary Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at an innovative company in the Non-Profit industry. A successful Accounts Payable Clerk will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This position requires people who have excellent communication skills, a strong understanding of accounting and its principles, hands on, and the ability to think on your feet. Located in Bentonville, Arkansas, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a long-term contract / temporary opening.
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Provide internal and external audit assistance as required
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Carry out additional tasks as assigned
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Complete full-cycle A/P
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Provide support to internal business partners Requirements – AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Batching experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Proficiency in account reconciliation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.