in Drew County, AR
- Ability to lift and move items weighting up to 50 pounds.
- Achieves desired gross profit.
- Achieves desired level of productivity.
- Projects sales, product movement, labor needs.
- Manage & motivate staff, recruit staff, according to company polices and employment laws, & ensure relevant HR procedures are followed (appraisals, discipline, etc.)
- Manage cash & payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff & customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Manage, maintain & report as necessary all merchandise & non-merchandise stock.
- Manage upkeep & condition of all equipment, fixtures, etc. on premises.
- Manager health & safety, security, & emergency systems, capabilities & staff & customer awareness, according to company policy and relevant law.
- Seek & continuously develop knowledge & information about competitor activity, pricing & tactics, & communicate this to Store Manager.
- Attend meetings & contribute to company strategy & policy making as required.
- Establishes daily work assignments & priorities for store employees.
- Follow established guidelines for completion of all required forms, records, reports & verify receipts.
- Prepares weekly work schedules according to established guidelines.
- Orders merchandise & supplies according to established guidelines.
- Receives & unloads truck delivers using available equipment & according to established guidelines.
- Conducts store closing procedures.
- Manage customer service issues.