at Hallmark in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, United States
DaySpring, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, is a leading marketer and distributor of Christian products and gifts. DaySpring products are sold in Christian retail stores, mass market and internet retailers, card and gift stores, and other outlets in the United States and 60 countries worldwide. Through Mary & Martha, DaySpring's Direct to Sales company, we offer independent consultants an opportunity to build a business, build others and live out their faith. Based in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, DaySpring employs over 260, offers more than 6,000 products, and touches more than one billion people annually. Our vision: "We want to see every person experience and express the life-changing message of God's love."
The Ecommerce team is a part of the Strategic Marketing Department, and directly connects with consumers through great product, content and other resources to help her live her faith. We are a cross-functional, entrepreneurial team within a larger company with access to amazing resources - a perfect environment to grow and be inspired. We believe we have been placed in the digital space for such a time as this!
The general purpose of the Ecommerce Site Coordinator is to directly support the Site Manager in the day-to-day site management functions to deliver a seamless experience for the consumer. You will provide critical support to daily operations by quickly and effectively responding to needs of both site visitors and internal partners.
- Support and execute day-to-day merchandising activities - monitor and make changes to sorting, navigation, search experiences, promotion execution, and other merchandising needs. This duty is performed daily, about 30% of the time.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising and Buying Team on item enrichment process, supporting SEO-driven editorial content and helping to increase efficiency in item posting process. This duty is performed weekly, about 20% of the time.
- Conduct periodic site audits, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
- Support and execute consumer care activities - quickly responding to customer service partner needs. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Support cross-departmental operations - striving for continued operational efficiency and effective communication. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Assists in digital product catalog and product posting workflows - coordinating samples and photoshoot needs. This duty is performed weekly, about 20% of the time.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
You must have these to be considered for this role:
1. High school diploma/GED or equivalent
2. 2or more years of administrative experience