at Osmose Utilities Services in Batesville, Arkansas, United States
Osmose Utilities Services, Inc. has several open positions for Crew Members.
Summary: Assist Foreman with utility infrastructure inspection, maintenance, and/or restoration.
Responsibilities: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner, utilizing all required safety equipment (e.g., hard hat, safety vest, work boots) and following established safe work practices and procedures.
- Carry equipment (e.g., hand tools, tarps) and supplies (e.g., paper, preservatives, coatings) to structure being serviced.
- Utilize equipment to excavate and backfill ground material around structure.
- Apply preservative and/or coating to ground line area of structure.
- Assist with the installation of trusses for deteriorated structures.
- Maintain acceptable levels of productivity and quality workmanship, based on company standards and customer/project requirements.
- Comply with all company and/or customer-required policies and procedures, including but not limited to a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace and Dress Code.
- Operate company vehicle, including utility vehicles (UTVs), (if applicable and qualified through company program).
- Assist Foreman with maintaining an adequate inventory of equipment and supplies, and maintaining vehicles and work areas in a safe, clean, and orderly condition.
- Perform all other reasonable duties as assigned by the Foreman.