at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Responsible for the sewing of any garments that requires manual sewing equipment process in accordance with prescribed methods and procedures.
1. Obtain material, buggies and supplies needed for the sewing process
2. Sew garments in accordance to Sewing Specs.
3. Inspect garments for defects in accordance to quality standards.
4. Repair garments as necessary and reclassify as first quality, irregular or waste.
5. Keep yarn, gusset material and labels supplied to machine.
6. When inspecting – Inspect garment for Knitting and Sewing defects, (Using prescribed methodology)
7. Change sewing yarn, gusset rolls and thread sewing machine as
8. Fill out appropriate quality and production forms.
9. Print needed c-trac labels and forms as needed via computer
10. Maintain a clean and orderly work station.
11. Maintain or exceed quality and quantity requirements.
12. Print needed forms from Synthis on computer.
13. Perform other related duties as required by supervision.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
?An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans
?Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 1 month ago (8/1/2022 1:51 PM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 9/30/2022
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830