at Leonardo DRS, Inc. in West Plains, Missouri, United States
Job ID: 105145
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
Perform basic assembly functions, which may include: preparation of product for assembly, mechanical, harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and visual inspection of products or sub-assemblies, utilizing work instructions, models and/or drawings.
• Performs basic assembly functions, which may include: preparation of product for assembly, mechanical, harness, cable, printed circuit board sub-assemblies, spray application, and visual inspection of products or sub-assemblies, utilizing work instructions, models and/or drawings.
• Performs very simple assemblies and hardware installation of screws, washers, and nuts, possessing a basic understanding of build documentation.
• Performs pull-test and verify tooling, using hand tools and torque wrenches.
• Interprets work instructions & assembles multiple unites in an assembly process.
• Performs basic troubleshooting
• Maintains a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment
• Must be able to operate basic hand tools and pneumatic tools
• Must be able to read and interpret manufacturing documentation including: routers, parts list, work instructions, etc.
• May be required to perform more specialized manufacturing duties such as: wire prep, auto bond and sleeving
• Supports, communicates, reinforces and defends the mission, values and culture of the organization
Job Responsibilities Part II
High school diploma or GED
The health and safety of our employees and their families remains a top priority at Leonardo DRS, and we continue to take action to address the risk and uncertainty COVID variants pose in the workplace. Subject to state-specific exemptions, newly hired employees are required to provide proof they are fully vaccinated prior to their start date, unless a medical or religious accommodation or an exemption pursuant to applicable state law is formally approved by Leonardo DRS prior to commencing employment.
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.