at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Would you describe yourself as a motivated self-starter who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile? Are you articulate and well-spoken? Robert Half is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join a developing company. This role allows the applicant to learn new skills while furthering their career at a company that scored high among past employees. This long-term contract / temporary to hire Receptionist position is a terrific opportunity and is based in the Rogers, Arkansas area.
What you get to do every single day
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Have strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Welcoming visitors
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support Requirements – Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Great attention to detail
- 1+ years of related experience
- Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Practical knowledge of Amicus Attorney
- Quality experience with customer service
- General familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
- Adobe Acrobat experience preferred
- Wide ranging experience with Receptionist Duties
- Law Office 2000 – Wordperfect experience required
- Answering Multi-Line Phone System experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft
- Google Search experience highly desired
- Deep understanding of Corel WordPerfect
- Earlier work involving typing 45 – 60 words per minute
This position is offered exclusively through Robert Half. This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Receptionist that is driven to grow their career and advance their skill set. This position may fill up fast so don’t delay in contacting us!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.