at Cox Enterprises in Conway, Arkansas, United States
The only thing you love more than a pristine automobile is being the person who made it sparkle and shine. From the first drop of soap to the last touch of paint, you are all about making a great vehicle look as good as it runs.
What You'll Do
You'll have a hand in every aspect of getting a vehicle looking its best. That means things like...
* Prepping, cleaning, washing & waxing cars.
* Removing defects and assisting with painting and minor repairs from time to time.
* Keeping Tools and Equipment in excellent shape.
* Observing safety & health procedures.
* Completing work orders & other vehicle documentation.
* Following regulations on paint and other tools of your trade.
* Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
* Ability to drive standard and automatic transmission vehicles.
* While you won't need to do any crazy folk dancing, you must be able to stoop, bend, kneel, squat, and lean for extended periods.
* Basic knowledge of auto detailing, paint application processes, and associated repair procedures (preferred but not required).
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, .
Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.