at Goodwill (Rogers) in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
To participate in the day-to-day plant operations to meet or exceed production standards while operating in compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures.
Uphold a positive work environment that follows Goodwill's Amazing Customer Experience (ACE) culture, Values, and Mission in everything you do and every interaction you have with co-workers, clients, customers and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Reach production guidelines and standards by sorting and processing donated goods.
2. Assist in developing additional donors for the agency.
3. Ensure proper rotation of merchandise.
4. Participate in the agency's loss control efforts.
5. Ensure a clean and safe environment in the production area.
6. Regular attendance is required as outlined in Goodwill's attendance policy.
7. Observe safety procedures and Goodwill policies.
8. Attend regular employee meetings and training.
9. Act as a positive role model for employees, participants, and donors.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Location: 4301 S. Dixieland Rd. Rogers, AR. 72758