at Cox Enterprises in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Auction DRIVER Part Time
3-4 days/wk, 29hrs/wk
For some folks, there's no greater place to be than behind the wheel. And getting paid to be behind the wheel as a valued member of a tight-knit team? Well, that's an even sweeter ride. So, whether you're looking for a part-time gig for some extra cash, or a full-time role with career growth, Manheim may very well be your destination.
Manheim, part of the Cox Automotive family of businesses, is the world's largest wholesale auto auction. We're looking for people whose skill driving cars (and trucks!) makes them a natural for moving vehicles of every imaginable variety around Manheim's massive auction lots.
As if that wasn't cool enough, you'll also be part of a movement - yes, a movement - that's changing the way the world buys, sells, owns (or simply uses) cars.
What You'll Do
Manheim needs excellent drivers who are confident with, both, sticks and automatics. We're on a quest for drivers who are safe (you probably figured that one), as well as patient and organized. We're eager to find team players who are willing to take direction and run (or drive) with it.
And, we know this job can be physically taxing - from working in outdoor weather conditions to getting in and out of tons of cars each week - so we need someone who likes to move.
This particular job calls for driving and parking vehicles safely on our auction lot. Our company policy and state traffic laws are rules for the road on this gig.
What's In It For You?
* You'll be rewarded with competitive pay and employee discounts (even on cars!).
* If you are a full-time employee, there are more terrific benefits, such as paid vacation time, paid holidays, comprehensive healthcare, life & disability insurance, and more! And, did we mention that we offer Tuition Reimbursement after one year with us?
* You'll work in a culture that truly values your role and you as a person. We get that recognition is important, and Cox works to uplift and celebrate those who help make us successful every day.
* As part of the Cox team, you'll be a part of building a better future. Our employees are a powerful force for good. (Super hero cape not included.)
You're looking for certain things out of a job, and we're looking for certain things from a new team member. Here's what it takes to hop in the driver's seat for this opportunity:
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Valid Driver's License.
* Safe driving record.
* Ability to drive vehicles.
* Good team player who can assist and support others.
* Work cooperatively with people from diverse backgrounds.
* Provide clear and thorough information to others (e.g., verbal, written, etc.).
* Perform other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Join the Cox family of businesses and make your mark today!
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, .
Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.