at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
to be collected. This duty is performed monthly, about 30% of the time.
3. Develop, prepare and analyze loan concentration reports by type of loan, collateral, geography and industry. This duty is performed monthly, about 10% of the time.
4. Analyze historic and predictive portfolio performance by segments in different economic cycles and geographic locations. This duty is performed quarterly, about 10% of the time.
5. Coordinate with DFAST team on data integrity and stress testing scenarios. This duty is performed as needed, about 5% of the time.
6. Assist Chief Lending Officer with analysis and narratives of economic conditions and statistics useful in analyzing loan portfolio risk exposures. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
7. Assist Chief Lending Officer with economic and loan data analysis for preparation of the quarterly allowance for loan loss adequacy report. This duty is performed quarterly, about 5% of the time.
8. Coordinate CoStar data analytics research for management. This duty is performed weekly, about 10% of the time.
9. Provide supervision and oversight to maintain quality control of overall CRE data analyst function. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
10. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed annually.
11. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
12. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to a four year college degree, plus 9 to 10 years related experience and/or training, and 1 to 6 months related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and policy/procedure manuals; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.