at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Our reputable client is seeking a Tax Accountant to join the company. The Tax Accountant assists with financial and income tax statements, making sure that they comply with tax laws by filing their federal and state tax returns. Are you a deadline driven Tax Accountant with excellent organization and attention to detail? Then this may be the role for you!
- Monitor client compliance with federal, state and local tax regulations
- Guide management on the impact of tax liabilities and corporate strategies or new tax laws
- Stay informed on tax changes and industry trends by participating in educational opportunities, participating in professional organizations, keeping up with professional networks and reading professional publications
- Organize any outsourced tax preparation work
- Maintain the company’s tax database and prepare tax provisions schedules, returns, payments, and reports
- Accurately prepare quarterly and annual tax reports
- Recommend ways to improve profits and identify legal tax savings
- Identify tax issues or errors from incorrect tax filings and create solutions
For confidential consideration, please apply directly or connect with Kelly Puetz on LinkedIn.Requirements – Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Bachelors or masters degree in Accounting or relevant field required
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- 2+ years of public or corporate tax
- Able to manage time well
- Excellent organizational skills
- CPA highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.