at Unilever in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Background & Purpose of the Job
The position will focus on supporting Customer Business Manager at Walmart. This position will entail proactive analysis of current business trends, which includes identifying future opportunities and minimizing potential risks to the existing business. The position will require proficient skills in managing Walmart’s Retail Link system, Nielsen and Hyperion/Essbase sales reporting system. The person is responsible for weekly reporting and analysis. The position will involve customer service follow up to ensure service level goals are met. Significant interaction with the customer and cross functional teams is required.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
1. The position will require timely communication and in depth analytical support focused on business solutions. The person loves analytics and is expected to develop a strong working knowledge of reporting systems and demonstrate the ability to capture information to incorporate into insight based selling stories via Excel and PowerPoint presentations, providing regular business updates and bringing new opportunities to the Customer Business Manager.
2. The position will require an intense understanding and use of Walmart’s Retail Link, Item 360 and Luminate systems, to look into customer trends, pricing trends, dollar & unit trends, inventory management & promotional evaluation management.
3. Will assist in customer administration, which includes completing all customer new item merchandising forms, item set up/maintenance, and contracts on a timely basis to ensure compliance with Unilever audit procedures.
4. The position will require the ability to retrieve and analyze Nielsen/IRI, Numerator and Merlin data to provide professional presentations in Power Point on brand and category trends (to include market share and distribution/ranking reports).
5. This position will require regular interaction owning a relationship directly with Walmart staff on a weekly basis. Strong understanding of Walmart’s Go to Market strategy and strong communication and customer focused mindset are critical to servicing the customer in this role.
+ You’re a born leader: At Unilever, everyone has a responsibility to take the lead, and everyone has an opportunity to make a difference. Leadership is about impact and behavior, not job titles and work levels – it is everyone’s business, not just manager’s business.
+ You’re a dot connector: Seeks to understand broader team business goals and plans and ensures that goals/plans business unit are not in conflict; shares best practices.
+ You’re a changemaker: Focuses effort on continuous improvement, work simplification, the elimination of non-value-added work, and team excellence.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or marketingComputer skills required: Excel & Power Point.
Familiarity with Nielsen, Wal-Mart Retail Link and Merlin is preferred.Customer management, customer service or finance background is a plus.Breakthrough Thinking – The position will require initiative on the part of the person to work independently and deliver results.
Problem Solving -Will need to exercise good judgment and routinely make decisions to support the day to day business.
Organizational Awareness – Will need to reach out to many different levels of the organization in order to solve problems and gather information for decision making.
What We Can Offer You
Unilever at a Glance (https://www.unilever.com/our-company/at-a-glance/) | Working at Unilever (https://careers.unilever.com/working-at-unilever) | Powering our Purpose (https://www.unilever.com/our-company/our-approach/) | Planet & Society (https://www.unilever.com/planet-and-society/) | Unilever’s Brands (https://www.unilever.com/brands/) | Unilever on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/unilever/life/b7f02351-17bd-4ffc-aaa9-2d984072cd3a/) | Strategy | Unilever (https://www.unilever.com/our-company/strategy/) | Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (https://careers.unilever.com/diversity-and-inclusion) | Careers at Unilever (https://careers.unilever.com/) | Benefits, Learning, & Wellbeing (https://careers.unilever.com/benefits-learning-wellbeing) | Latest News About Unilever (https://www.unilever.com/news/news-search/)
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity PostersEmployment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check. If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Job Category: Customer Development
Job Type: Customer Management Specialist_Modern Trade