at Mars, Incorporated in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
__truncato_root__>The Training Manager is responsible for all Factory training. This includes but is not limited to: onboarding training, job qualification training, daily direction setting, daily management system training, centerline training, monthly training topics, & assesses site for other trainings as identified. Assures 2 collaborative programs operating at all times: New role/associates onboarding and revalidation trainings. Develop and manage training budgets as well as all activities associated with training for the Site.
What are we looking for?
- Experienced in Learning and Development or similar roles with a passion for training, coaching and developing people.
- Experience in Supply and in one or more area of plant operations - Production Management, Continous Improvement, Training, HSE or Reliability/Maintenance.
- Experience in partnering with and influencing mulit-level stakeholders, strength in engagement and collaboration.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Coach and influence the site leadership team on the appropriate Associate Development & Training systems to apply for optimal site performance. Negotiate resources to deploy these systems.
- Teach / Coach training support teams on the Mars Associate Development & Training systems including Skill Matrix, Certified Trainer Program, Performance Based Training Curriculums & Courses, On-boarding programs, Work Standards, Zero Loss culture, and equipment ownership.
- Identify, evaluate and set direction for site on the MSE E&T pillar in the Mars Associate Development & Training systems.
- Deliver operational objectives through use of FMOS (operating system), MSE (Mars Supply Excellence) and Continuous Improvement in associate training & development systems
- Coordinate materials, staffing and resources to Associate Development & Training systems.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we're striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity