at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Invoice Specialist to join the ArcBest team. The primary responsibility of the Invoice Specialist is to bill the correct customer with the accurate invoice amount, settle shipments in a timely manner and confirm charges as needed.
Your contribution may include:
- Monitor the shipment POD date.
- Keep Manager aware of any shipments that need special attention.
- Collaborate with other associates when assistance is needed on billing.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to all customers via email and phone.
- Provide daily billing information in order to track progress.
- Open all incoming mail and sort by invoice and back up paperwork.
- Scan back up paperwork into document storage system (OnBase).
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Invoice Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Financial Services team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a full-time role. Generally hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, preferred.
Experience: Prior billing experience, preferred.
Computer Skills: Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account