at First Arkansas Bank and Trust in Clinton, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Processes various banking transactions. Cross sells bank products and services based on best fit for the customer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Committed to "living" the Company's core values.
2. Understands the mechanics of teller duties and is able to perform all the essential duties with a high degree of expertise to ensure consistency with all company practices, policies, and procedures. Duties include but are not limited to: A) Identifying customer needs and offering products that best fit B) Exercising proper audit controls C) Money supply and cash limits D) Check approvals E) Outages F) Holds.
3. Exhibits sales and service behaviors that are consistent with FAB&T's core values and profit objectives.
4. Provides "flawless" service at all touch points within the branch.
5. Shares ways to mitigate service delivery weaknesses and exploit potential service strengths to differentiate FAB&T.
6. Participates in activities that promote the good will and profitability of the Company.
7. Collaborates with Retail Management, Training, Internal Audit and Security on compliance issues and process improvement.
8. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to talk or hear; regularly required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms; and frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; occasionally required to climb or balance, taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception; and ability to adjust focus.
Understand and adhere to all compliance issues, attend training as required and related to this position, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy Act, US Patriot Act, and Security.