at ARAMARK in Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States
The Service Technician is responsible for repairing and reconditioning equipment in the profit center and/or customer locations. Responsible for installation of equipment for customer accounts and is responsible for diagnostics of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing problems and takes corrective action. Provides customer assistance in resolving customer questions, problems, or complaints regarding equipment.
• Calls on customers as assigned by Service Manager or General Manager to investigate operating difficulties of equipment. Diagnoses problems and figures out reasons and the nature of correction.
• Makes repairs or adjustments to equipment to return the equipment in working order.
• Cleans and maintains equipment on location including exchanging decanters and cleaning brewers.
• Documentation including verification of the closing calls, invoice completion, asset verification and any required customer documentation
• Repairs and refurbishes equipment; maintain spare parts levels.
• Ability to accurately collect work completed in company provided mobile device.
• Maintains a good working relationship and liaison with customers to maintain a positive image of the company and product.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance, surveys, and installations.
• Maintains service area and vehicle in a clean and organized condition. Follows company guidelines on safety and operates vehicle in a safe manner.
• Completes weekly Driver Report and follows guidelines in the Fleet Manual.
• Follows all safety standards and policies set by manufacturers and company.
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Solid understanding in repairing small electrical appliances.
• Must be willing to learn how to connect equipment to water sources, add additional lines and drainage when vital.
• Must be willing to learn how to work with copper, braided and pex lines. This skill is normally developed through six months to one year of experience in the equipment service operations or through vocational training.
• The ability to read and write in English is required.
• Must also possess effective communication and customer service skills.
• Incumbent must have an acceptable driving record and a qualified driver’s license.
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking & standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.