at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a leading logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Operations Consultant to join the ArcBest team. The Operations Consultant provides customer service through collaboration and creative problem solving. This position also investigates root causes of service failures and works to prevent further issues.
Your contribution may include:
- Be well versed in The Companies’ values system and communicate them effectively.
- Work with other personnel, both internal and external to the department, to ensure designated projects are completed.
- Attend all appropriate Departmental and Division-wide meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with senior management to provide exact and reliable information and consultation.
- Identify system improvement needs and works to implement them.
- Answer customer phone calls and emails.
- Document customer contact and dialogue in notes.
- Personalize solutions based on customer needs.
- Determine and provide some monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- Reroute shipments as needed.
- Communicate and work with ABF service centers to ensure customer needs are met.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish corporate, departmental, and individual goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Operations Consultant, you will be a member of the ArcBest Upack team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, generally between 7:00am to 7:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Prior customer service experience, preferred.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account