at Apex Systems, Inc in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Apex Systems is seeking a Java Backend Engineer to join one of our largest clients on a high profile project!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design, implementation, and testing of distributed systems in an agile environment
• Complete research activities for new features and enhancements
• Contribute to design and code reviews
• Help to monitor and improve production systems
• Engage in our engineering culture to consistently deliver value to our customers and business
- 4-6 years of core java development
- Experience with Spring framework preferably spring boot
- Familiarity with GraphQL
- 4 years of experience developing web services or distributed, messaging and event-based systems
- 3 years of experience in agile delivery, especially Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban as well as DevOps.
- Demonstrated success in distributed systems, especially REST based services
- Strong API design, development, and management
- Enthusiasm, curiosity, energy, perseverance and the desire to solve big problems
- Strong knowledge of software development theory and practice
- A product development agile mindset
- Experience with container technologies like Docker
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.