at Berry Global in HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas, United States
Berry Global is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. To learn more about Berry, visit www.berryglobal.com .
We offer paid training, career growth, stable work schedules. Experienced and entry level encouraged to apply.
Essential Jobs and Responsibilities
1. Perform maintenance on Compression and Injection production and support equipment.
2. Troubleshoot and repair:
1. Hydraulic pneumatic mechanical systems
2. Punch and flow lining equipment
3. Critical facility equipment such as compressors, process water systems and material delivery equipment
3. Understanding Automation and test equipment.
4. Any other duties as may be assigned.
Contribution to Quality, Safety and GMP
1. Maintain a work environment which will contribute to the assurance of safety and GMP compliance.
2. Adhere to established procedures, perform self-checking and pay attention to detail in the performance of your work.
3. Support the accomplishments of your work groups through the quality, timeliness and professionalism of your attitude.
4. Notify management in a timely manner of any problems with procedural compliance.
5. Report observed quality problems and deficiencies in a timely manner.
1. Basic understanding of industrial electricity and electrical safety.
2. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
3. Able to read and interpret written information.
4. Adapts to changes in the work environment; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
5. Regularly required to walk, lift and carry materials <35 pounds through plant in order to function in the job
6. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Vocational Education School for Maintenance or a minimum of 1 year with similar experience (auto, marine, electrician or military maintenance).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. (https://careers-berryglobal.icims.com/jobs/16756/seasonal-summer-maintenance/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in\_iframe=1&hashed=-1834445335)
Location US-AR-HOT SPRINGS
Job ID 2022-16756
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Location : Address 106 DELTA PLACE