at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Robert Half has a top-notch opportunity for a short-term contract / temporary to hire Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk to join the team at a successful company in the Retail industry. The Accounts Payable Clerk will update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, process checks, process expense reports, resolve A/P issues, and match, batch, and code invoices. This is a superb role and you will have the opportunity for career growth and advancement within this dynamic department. Located in Rogers, Arkansas, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term contract / temporary to hire opening.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Responsible for verifying Auto Integrate invoices for correct amounts identifying and eliminating any duplicate entries.
• Ensure that refunds are properly processed to or from Vendors.
• Answer phone calls and follow up with exceptional customer service.
• Process Invoices through internal systems for department expenses.
• Process and publish reports through various systems. (Podium, CAST, Chatmeter, Dynamics, CISCO, Google etc)
• Research and provide updated information regarding invoice related concerns to vendors or managers.
• Supports Customer Experience department with administrative responsibilities.
• Works closely with AP Department to ensure proper communications and payments for department and vendors.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your direct manager.
• Follow company policies and procedures and support company mission, vision, values and standards of ethics.
• Daily attendance required to ensure all duties are completed in timely fashion.Requirements – Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Numeric data entry experience desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.