at Robert Half in Holly Springs, Mississippi, United States
On behalf of our specialized and growing client, Robert Half Talent Solutions is seeking a Programmer to join a team of process engineers, equipment engineers, control engineers, technicians, and operations staff to ramp production in our first high-volume manufacturing facility, meaning you will be able to influence the building of future facilities. This Programmer needs to be experienced in either PLC or HMI programming, as well as C# and Visual Studio.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
• Drive improvements to OT systems to support new equipment, uptime, throughput, and yield goals through system and process development and enhancements.
• Partner with process engineering, equipment engineering, IT and operations to test, approve, and track any system changes.
• Be the primary interface with the equipment and software vendors for all the system related issues and upgrades.
• Be the primary interface with IT on OT/IT interfaces and troubleshooting system issues.
• Create documentation (SOPs, troubleshooting guides) to support maintenance activities in troubleshooting OT issues.
• Identify and implement best practice in networking and integration.
For immediate consideration, call Lia Fannin at 901-759-2332.Requirements
Required Skills and Experience:
• Top quartile performance in .NET development in Visual Studio / Azure environment
• Top quartile performance in database design and use
• Proficient in PLC and HMI programming
• Ability to implement a working interface from a vendor-supplied API.
• Knowledgeable of good software development practices using TFS or similar revision control.
• Knowledge of computer networking including Wireshark and protocol mapping
• Knowledgeable of virtual machine environments and Microsoft server OSes.
• Highly motivated and detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.
• Good communication skills to interface with vendors and to present designs for review.
• BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Systems and 3+ years of experience or AS degree with 5+ years of directly related experience.
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.