at VSC Fire & Security in Cabot, Arkansas, United States
Our fast-growing fire sprinkler protection and life safety system company has a full-time career opportunity for a Fire Sprinkler Foreman in the Jonesboro, AR area.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. provides fire sprinkler and fire alarm design, installation, service and repair for a wide variety of facilities including medical, retail, residential, schools, government, industrial, military and business settings.
The Fire Sprinkler Foreman will lead the fire sprinkler installation field labor team in execution and completion of fire sprinkler installation. The Fire Sprinkler Foreman is generally the lead person of small installation team, but can at times lead large jobs with multiple crews. Duties include, but not limited to: managing materials, executing design plans, attending GC meetings, overseeing work of apprentice(s) and helper(s), conducting weekly tool box meetings. This position will work closely with owner or GC representatives, other trades, company field superintendent, design manager and purchasing agent to insure smooth installation process
Requirements of the Fire Sprinkler Foreman position include:
- Valid AR Fitter's license preferred OR completion of approved Pipefitter Apprentice Program (Levels 1-4) with Journeyman certification OR 5+ years Sprinkler Fitter experience under direct supervision of Foreman
- Knowledge of pipefitting, plumbing regulations and fire protection codes
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record to be approved to drive company vehicle
- Commitment and responsibility to lead team and achieve personal and team work goals
- Leadership skills, including ability to communicate, address personnel issues and make fair decisions related to project demands, customer service and employee assignments
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. This position is considered safety sensitive under AR Act 593.
EOE Disability/Veteran Employer
We look forward to hearing from you!
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.