at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Owner II to join the ArcBest team. The Product Owner II prioritizes, plans, and manages products in support of ArcBest initiatives. This includes ownership through the implementation phase and beyond in support of the overall business strategy. This position helps manage the tactical execution of the product’s objectives while assisting in driving the strategic vision to maximize product value.
Your contribution may include:
- Represent the business needs to drive feature development and implementation through collaboration with stakeholders and IT delivery teams.
- Possess intimate knowledge of the product(s), including value proposition, key features, process flows, business goals, and KPIs.
- Support the business by applying cross-functional subject matter expertise of business processes, systems, and integration to facilitate continuous improvement and innovation.
- Build and leverage working relationships with stakeholders, other Product Owners, and IT to achieve strong buy-in and facilitate successful feature implementation.
- Lead requirement gathering efforts as needed by consulting with IT and internal stakeholders.
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria clearly.
- Maintain and prioritize a backlog of user stories based on ROI, alignment with product strategy, and resource capacity – understand value, complexity, and timelines to prioritize decision-making.
- Provide clear guidance for the development team during Program Increment (PI) planning by identifying dependencies and understanding business priorities.
- Coordinate system release timing, communication, and training.
- Drive change management strategy to ensure user adoption and value recognition.
- Collect and analyze user feedback and data regularly using qualitative and quantitative techniques to better understand how people interact with the product(s) and discover opportunities for improvement.
- Effectively communicate recommendations and/or results with various stakeholders to drive projects forward.
- Read trade journals, product reviews, and other publications regularly to stay abreast of industry trends.
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows.
- Assist in training new Product Owners as requested.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Product Owner II, you will be a member of the ArcBest Sales and Customer Engagement Operations team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field, required.
Experience: Minimum, three years’ experience in the logistics industry as an ArcBest Product Owner or similar job function, preferred. Scaled Agile experience, preferred. Must meet or exceed expectations as a Product Owner I.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SQL and query writing, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account