at ARAMARK in Monroe, Louisiana, United States
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the onsite Operations team and Corporate Marketing team to help bring both Aramark’s and our client’s vision and mission to life. The Marketing Coordinator is a champion, guardian, advocate and ambassador of the brand. Collaboratively with the key stakeholders, Marketing Coordinators coordinate, organize and execute all communication initiatives, including both proactive and reactive communication to bring the brand to life. The coordinator will provide support on all local engagement activities, both partner and consumer facing, including but not limited to written and verbal communication, events, learning programs and community events.
• Supports the operations team in executing innovation launches that drive profit growth
• Leads the development of creative customer presentations, centering all marketing efforts to achieve immediate and long-term business goals
• Coordinates engagement activities showcasing new products and programs
• Work with the Regional Marketing Manager to identify new marketing opportunities by category, recommending actions, plan projects, estimate costs and manage projects to completion
• Manages website content, enhancements, and further development
• Executes on-site market research initiatives including intercept and digital surveys
• Provides market research, campaign results and consumer trends and put together action plans to further strengthen our services program
• Supports the development, implementation, and execution of the client’s brand strategy
• Designs location specific traditional, digital, and social marketing campaigns; measure the effectiveness and sales data for each initiative
• Updates and manages content of marketing materials and coordinates print production when required
• Drives innovation via technology providing a strategic marketing plan as well as implementation support for multiple platforms such as digital screens and mobile applications
• Executes, measures and tracks participation for Aramark vendor partner programs
• Builds and maintains core relationships with clients, and local communities
• Supports other Aramark locations as required
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Requires content creation experience (blogs, press releases, internal communication, social media posts)
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• An eye for design and branding
• Strong research, project management and analytical skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
• Excellent project management skills with a proactive approach to all projects
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account