in Faulkner County, AR
Job closes 5-30-22.
Sets up, modifies existing programs, and/or operates computer numeric controlled equipment to promote safe, efficient operations.
• Sets up and operates technical equipment.
• Sets up and operates computer numeric controlled (CNC) equipment.
• Must be able to read prints and measuring devices.
• Must be able to help troubleshoot equipment.
• Requires some guidance from Team Leader or Production Supervisor.
• Checks product for quality and completeness.
• Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Works at different workstations to meet production requirements.
• Works under direct supervision on duties and tasks that are standardized, selecting from written instructions and established procedures.
• Resolves routine questions and problems, referring more complex issues to higher levels.
• Must be able to work under minimal or no supervision.
• Minimizes the scrapped material being produced by machinery.
• Follows all the safety regulations and procedures. Identifies potential hazards in the work area.
• Performs all duties of production associate.
• Attends all scheduled safety meetings.
• Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
• Must be able to use and read tape measure.
• Must be able to read and follow production work orders.
• Reports type and quantity of parts made or worked on.
• Performs overtime as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent plus prior technical experience is preferred.
• Good communication skills, good basic mathematical skills, and good analytical abilities.
• Good teamwork skills, able to meet quality requirements, flexible, and able to meet and maintain performance standards.
• Must be flexible with required working hours, including overtime.
• Must be flexible within the department and willing to flex to other departments as needed
Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds to shoulder level and to occasionally bend and/or stoop. Must be able to stand for a minimum of 8 to10 hours. Must be able to use a computer, tape measure, 2-wheel dolly, 4-wheel dolly, pallet jack, electric drill, and air drill. Will be required to wear proper protective equipment including, but not limited to, protective eye and/or hearing equipment to safely perform job duties. Must be able to work in and adjust to varying temperatures and associated environmental factors, and to adapt quickly to physical applications requiring varying motor skills.
Occasionally required to sit
Frequently required to walk
Constantly required to stand, bending neck and wrist
Never required to squat, climb, kneel or crawl
Repetitive use of hands
Constantly requires grasping, power grasping, manipulation, pushing, pulling and reaching with the hands
Occasionally lift 75 to 100 lbs
Occasionally carry up to 75 lbs
Occasionally required to operate forklift
Never required to walk on uneven ground
Exposure to excessive noise, extreme temperatures, humidity, wetness, gas, fumes, dust & chemicals
Never works at heights
Requires operation of foot controls & repetitive foot movements.
Must wear required safety equipment
Never required to work with bio-hazards such as blood borne pathogens, sewage, hospital waste, etc.
(Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add or delete the duties and responsibilities of positions within the job description at any time.)