at Edward D. Jones in Conway, Arkansas, United States
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Were proud to serve over seven million clients. We dont often brag, but were frequently recognized and awarded as a top place to work. Some of the many accolades include 100 Best Companies to Work For by FORTUNE magazine1 and a Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality by the Human Rights Campaign.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
Well give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- Youll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients' lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
You can also expect
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyones different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your familys well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k(US) and Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
Don't wait, apply today!
1. From FORTUNE 2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments. What characteristics would make you a successful BOA? Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
Ability to identify opportunities to create efficiencyEqual Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity