at The Hershey Company in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
Over more than a century, our iconic brands have been built on a foundation of community investment and connections between people around the world. Equally competitive and compassionate, we continue to build a legacy as we invest in the people and snacks of the future.
From the beginning, Milton Hershey believed that if you do good, you'll do well. By doing what we do best-from our delicious snacks to spreading goodness in our communities-we bring people together.
The spirit of creating human connections that motivated our founder 128 years ago remains the driving force that inspires our 21,000 employees today.
And while much has changed in America since the days of Milton Hershey, the power of building connections with those around us-from consumers and shareholders, to our partners and employees-remains vital to the future of our children, our communities, and our business.
Why the Walmart Advisor Team?
On the Walmart Advisor Team, we strive every day to be an indispensable partner to Walmart by providing strategic guidance and leadership to fuel category growth as advisors. Shopper insights, data and research are the foundation for everything we do. Our team has a proven track record of success, but we are not afraid to think differently and embrace new ideas.
We know our people are our competitive advantage and we empower them to be the unbiased category experts. We are a high-performing team that loves winning in a fast-paced environment, but never doing it alone. We thrive on a collaborative spirit; we are fiercely competitive in business and highly supportive of each other.
If you are fueled by results, intellectually curious, and want to get in on the ground floor of building the future of snacking in retail at Walmart - this is the team for you!
What You'll Do
* Proactively identify marketplace trends which lead to category strategies
* Optimize best-in-class processes to ensure efficient success of team goals
* Develop execution strategies to bring the strategic vision and priorities for your respective Business Unit to life
* Co-develop modular/merchandising strategies and ensure timely and accurate execution of relays
* Manage fundamental details for projects that create the future of the category, including fixture innovations, feature implementations, merchandising standards and beyond
* Leverage analytical tools such as Space Planning, MasterCard APT, Alteryx, Tableau, Nielsen suite and more
* Synthesize actionable insights using retailer data, internal/syndicated data sources, incrementality data, and shopper insights
* Enhance cross-functional capabilities by working alongside counterparts in other areas of our Advisor team
* Leverage knowledge base as a leading category expert, both to Walmart and within your team
* Question the status-quo and continually challenge yourself and the team with what is possible
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Intellectual Curiosity
* Customer-First mindset
* Problem-solving capabilities
* Strong organizational skills
* Data-driven story telling experience
* Thrives in team environment
* Technical skills to include experience with syndicated and internal data sources, Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of Category Management processes and understanding of Consumer/Shopper Behavior
* Category Management and/or CPG Sales experience (2-4 years)
* Bachelor's Degree required
If you require a reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please contact the HR Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans