at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Track & Trace Specialist to join the ArcBest team. The primary responsibility of the Track and Trace Specialist is to monitor all shipments and provide support to the Track and Trace team. This position participates in and learns all aspects of ArcBest and Dedicated Operations.
Your contribution may include:
- Answer telephone calls with a strong emphasis on customer care.
- Communicate directly with clients, agents, and overseas partners via phone and email.
- Prepare and create documentation for Dedicated shipments.
- Coordinate with team members to ensure a collaborative environment.
- Track, trace, update milestones, and distribute data accordingly.
- Know, understand and execute standard operating procedures.
- Handle customer escalations as needed.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Track & Trace Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Dedicated: Operations team. Work hours vary based on scheduling to provide market coverage during normal business hours. Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm with irregular hours depending on workload. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Prior experience in a forwarded or call center environment, preferred.
Computer Skills: CV
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability