at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Customer Insights Analyst to join the ArcBest team. The Customer Insights Analyst contributes to ArcBest’s success by providing customer research analysis across customer touchpoints, representing the voice of the customer to advocate a customer-focused approach to business. This position’s primary focus is to complete analysis, identify root causes of customer issues/pain points, and deliver concise, impactful summary of findings.
Your contribution may include:
- Explore and report customer insights to aid ArcBest Leadership with business decisions.
- Collaborate with business Leaders to scope insight initiatives through formal definition of study objectives, critical information needs, recommended methodologies for fulfilling objectives etc.
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure that research findings are understood and implemented to help drive critical business decisions.
- Identify interdependencies across people, processes, and technology that impact design of the customer experience.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to identify and recommend innovative options to drive business strategy.
- Present and communicate complex ideas and research findings in a manner that is easily understood through impactful storytelling.
- Analyze, report, and track information to identify data patterns and customer pain points.
- Use multiple sources of data including structured and unstructured customer data, benchmarks, and operational data.
- Support Senior Manager with internal partner consultation, project coordination, and may lead some project work streams, as necessary.
- Gather and update necessary information and communicates to appropriate parties.
- Ensure assigned initiatives are completed within budget and on time to meet business units’ needs.
- Be available to Senior Management for the purposes of providing exact and reliable information and consultation.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Customer Insights Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Insights team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: Experience using SQL with customer data warehouses for query writing and analysis preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of computer information systems and data analysis.
Other Requirements: High empathy to see the world through the customers eyes. Acts as an advocate for customer in the interest of building a customer-centric culture. Able to conduct market analysis, measure trends, create and manage market databases, perform data mining, and present findings. Ability to work independently and efficiently with a minimum of supervision. Ability to proactively manage expectations and work effectively in a collaborative, cross-divisional environment. Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and proactively keeping others informed of work plans and progress.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 email@example.com or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account