at Post Foods in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
The HR Manager reports directly to the Director - Human Resources, and is responsible for working in partnership to coach, support, and influence, and enable client groups to effectively deliver their people plans (HR strategic objectives). Manage assigned HR staff. In this role as a strategic partner to their customer, they contribute to the development and the accomplishment of the organization-wide business plan and objectives. Support, implement, and maintain food safety and quality practices as required through SQF. Support plant safety, food safety, quality and environmental practices by performing the following duties personally or through other resources.
- A credible partner to deliver value to the Plant Operations and their management teams that enable them to develop individual employee ability resulting in increased organizational capabilities.
- Embed engagement, safety, and a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear goals and objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and people aspects of organizational change, structures, people processes and business improvement initiatives within the customer in order to improve business efficiency and people management, allowing for flexibility and planned growth. Accomplish this through partnership with other resources including HR Centers of Excellence (COE) and initiatives that reflect the business strategy.
- Provides feedback to HR Leaders, Specialists (COE) and peer groups on implementation and utilization of tools to ensure flawless execution of HR initiatives. Responsible for representing the client's needs and providing client feedback to the Specialist (COE) teams.
- Work in partnership with the Operations (and DC) to manage employee relations issues. Build management responsibility and capability for managing ER (where appropriate) issues while pulling in the services of the Centers of Excellence (specialist areas) as needed.
- Lead HR resources team.
- Responsible for talent selection processes locally including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
- Minimize business risk and enhance the company culture by ensuring that all management are knowledgeable in all required legal subject areas Compliance, Code of Conduct, Diversity & Sexual Harassment, Interviewing and selection skills, employment law.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and Local legal and regulatory requirements. Manage employment and labor relations.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.