at Aerotek in Horn Lake, Mississippi, United States
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on aircraft ground support equipment.
• Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance work on customer and/or company owned equipment.
• Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and LP).
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic start systems using necessary schematics.
• Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain Management Systems.
• Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation accurately to maintain quality standards.
• Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service to management.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
maintenance, gas engine, diesel engine, drivers licens, ground support equipment, Diesel repair
Top Skills Details:
maintenance,gas engine,diesel engine,drivers licens
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
technology degree in automotive / diesel technology
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.