at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest® is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Career Mobility Applications Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. The Career Mobility Applications Coordinator supports the design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of digital tools and platforms that improve the ability of employees and candidates to explore and advance their career through self-service tools. These tools include Workday Recruiting, Talent, Performance, and Learning, as well as integrations with various other vendors and internally developed software. Growth into higher-level roles is achievable by applying newly gained skills to larger projects, suggesting optimization opportunities, and actively participating in strategic product conversations.
Your contribution may include:
- Support a wide variety of projects that deliver recruiting, talent, performance, and learning tools to various stakeholders and personas.
- Work closely with our technologies team to understand and support custom applications and integrations with all career mobility tools.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the data generated by career mobility tools and load or update that information as needed.
- Support processes with HR/talent practitioners that ensure data is being collected through consistent and accurate daily behaviors to support workforce analytics.
- Write and maintain training and change management documentation that will ensure adoption of the career mobility tools by employees and practitioners.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the HR/talent practitioners of the career mobility tools to understand their needs and strategies.
- Review software release documentation diligently and prepare for software updates that may impact the functionality of career mobility tools.
- Troubleshoot problems with career mobility tools and work with vendors and other system administrators to reach quick resolutions.
- Learn and grow system administration skills through diligent observation, hands-on work, and active participation in projects or meetings.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Career Mobility Applications Coordinator, you will be a member of the ArcBest People Services team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, or another related field, preferred.
Experience: Prior system administration experience, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. High technical proficiency and genuine technology interest, required. Fundamental knowledge of technology concepts such as data feeds, APIs, FTPs, data loads or EIBs, user interface, user experience, business processes, workflows, AI, and machine learning.
Other Requirements: Motivated by taking on big challenges, learns through observation and practice, and strives to be the resident expert of our career mobility applications. Comfortable working in a hybrid / remote environment.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability