at CDM Smith in Springdale, Arkansas, United States
CDM Smith is looking for a Manager, IT Incident Response to join our Corporate Business Technology Team!
The successful candidate:
• Designs, implements and manages the incident management and response process including: technical, functional, process knowledge; requirements for resolving incidents; defining criteria for incident escalation for Level 2 (desktop), Level 3 (subject matter experts) and external vendor(s). Technologies supported include: PC, network, applications and infrastructure.
• Reports critical incidents and problems to technology senior management. Coordinate with Level 3 (SME) support groups to acquire and transfer knowledge on incident and problem resolutions. Reviews incidents for satisfactory closure. Coordinates with technology staff in planning and managing all scheduled /planned system outages.
• Monitors incident resolutions to ensure adherence to SLA. Provides accurate and timely incident resolution status updates to the technology service desk. Identifies Incidents that require onsite technician response to the technology managers.
• Develops and monitors key performance indicators (KPI), and tools to report on incidents response performance. Typical incidents include incident resolution method, response times and incident rates, escalation resolution process, etc.
• Trains technology staff on how to effectively manage incidents.
• Manages the day to day activity of staff. Provides feedback on performance appraisals. Manages the development and training of staff. Approves paid time off requests (PTO) and ensures human resources policies are followed.
• Performs other duties as required.
Manager, IT Incident Response (Remote Options)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 8 years of related experience.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• ITIL Certified
• ITSM or ServiceNow Management
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of technology service management tools.
• Advanced knowledge of technology related hardware and Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• Advanced knowledge of technology networks, servers and business applications.
• Advanced organizational, management and planning skills.
• Advanced knowledge of problem solving techniques and systems analysis.
• Expert interpersonal and customer relations skills.
• Advanced written and verbal communications.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.