at Robert Half in MEMPHIS, Tennessee, United States
Description A growing firm is looking for a Front Desk Coordinator to become a key player leading their lobby area. Are you passionate about providing high quality administrative support? Robert Half is looking for candidates who are well-organized and motivated to fill an open position. If you’re friendly, flexible, and love taking initiative, don’t hesitate to contact us! Are you looking for a Front Desk Coordinator opportunity in the Memphis, Tennessee area? This long-term contract / contract / temporary to permanent vacancy could be ideal for you!
- Ensure completion of paperwork, sign-in, and security procedures
- Be responsible for special administrative projects, including overflow work from department and executive assistants
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, and customers Requirements – Filing experience
- Customer service experience required
- Strong familiarity with email
- Faxing experience
- Adeptness in Microsoft Office
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
If you consider yourself a determined self-starter then we want to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career- this position will be filled by the end of the week! Advance your career in this amazing position, which offers competitive benefits!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.