at Faulkner County Assessor's Office in Conway, Arkansas, United States
Job closes 5-28-22
Minimum Requirements include:
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
• Basic office experience is preferred but not required
• Must be familiar with complex phone systems and have basic computer skills and some Excel experience
• Must be familiar with scanners, copiers, and fax machines
• Must be familiar with legal descriptions and maps
• Must be able to work well with others, multi-task with phones and customers, be reliable and dependable
Job duties include:
• Answer phones
• Help customers with Real Estate related questions
• Assess mobile homes
• Appraise property and do field reviews, including field checks periodically when a property needs rechecked or more information to be collected.
• Combine real estate parcels.
• Assist the homestead department with scanning documents
* Faulkner County provides health, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as retirement through APERS (Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System).