at Transcore in Conway, Arkansas, United States
IntelliTrans (ITL), a subsidiary of Roper Technologies, Inc (NYSE: ROP) is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join our team in Conway, Arkansas.
Job Summary:The Supply Chain Analyst will support the visualization layer of our TMS platform, using current data visualization and data warehousing solutions to create meaningful and accurate dashboards and reports. The role will also interact with customers, business leaders, and other users to develop solutions that meet their needs. This role reports to the Director of Supply Chain Consulting and Analytics
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop supply chain related visualizations in Tableau.
- Implement current best practice design principles in Tableau.
- Optimize tools design and user experience.
- Tune complex workbooks and large datasets for optimal performance and maintainability.
- Standardize data collection by developing methods for database design and validation reports.
- Extract data from databases and data warehouse for reporting and to facilitate sharing between multiple data systems.
- Perform data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, by accessing multiple sources, specifically data residing in data warehouses.
- Review processes and systems and identify and opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze data and identify any gaps for data integrity issues.
- Manage Tableau permissions, row-level security, and extract refreshes.
- Troubleshoot data issues in reports.
- Complete other projects as assigned
Qualifications & Background
Education: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university preferred but not required. Equivalent experience considered.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years Tableau application development, including visualizations, parameters, and report optimization.
- Strong experience in developing and implementing Tableau design principles.
- Strong experience optimizing the user experience.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL preferred.
- Willingness to experiment and learn new tools and technologies.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity