at Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayettevi in Jonesboro, Arkansas, United States
Welcome to Farmers & Merchants Bank and The Bank of Fayetteville. Our bank culture is driven by a Mission Statement to improve the well-being and promote the success of our employees and customers by treating all with dignity, respect, and compassion. We envision being the best company our employees ever work for and the best bank our customers ever do business with as we step into our 75th year of serving unique communities across the State of Arkansas.
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING WITH CUSTOMERS?
An ITM Teller must provide outstanding customer service through Interactive Teller Machines (video teller machines) and should be comfortable interacting with customers on camera. Must be comfortable utilizing new technology and possess strong communication skills to accurately complete transactions for customers. Must be able to multitask; efficiently assisting customers utilizing the ITM while demonstrating knowledge of bank's products and services. ITM Teller must have strong sales skills to ensure they suggest the products that provide the best banking experience for our customers. The incumbent must foster teamwork across all areas of the bank. Must provide pleasing, accurate, and professional service to customers while discreetly handling confidential information. Bilingual preferred.
If you have an unbelievable work ethic and excellent customer service, then this might be the career for you.
- A high school diploma or equivalent GED is required.
- A minimum of 6 months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Bilingual preferred.
POSITION KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to read and understand documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, public, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to utilize common sense understanding to carry out written, oral, or diagrammed instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving several known variables in situations of a routine nature.
HOURS AND LOCATION
Must be available to work 6:45 am to 7:15 pm, Monday-Friday and 8:45 am to 12:15 pm on Saturday. Approximately 25-29 hours per week
This position is located in Jonesboro, AR.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.