at JA Riggs Tractor Co dba Riggs Cat in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionRiggs CAT
The Rebuild Coordinator is responsible for providing reliable and accurate quotes for service work including labor, parts, etc. This position oversees the complete machine rebuild process from quote to end product delivery and acts as a liaison between the different functional areas of the company and the customer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Monitor Cloudlink opportunities for rebuild quote requests
- Establish requirements for machine rebuilds
- Direct rebuild efforts and quotes to appropriate branch based on territory needs
- Create quotes for rebuilds per customer needs using Caterpillar's SIS, SMI, TMI, and current software programs including Builder G3, Service Options Collaborator (SOC, BMTS, and DBS using approved Caterpillar coding
- Develop strong relationships within the dealership
- Assist in developing and improving the quote processes and procedures
- Track quote generated repairs to ensure accuracy
- Maintain rebuild work orders from opening to closing
- Create and monitor rebuild project schedules/timelines during the rebuild process and keep all interest parties informed of progress and issues that may arise
- Monitor and assist with Military rebuilds with same quality of effort
- Assist in training lower level technicians when needed
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude with higher technical knowledge and understanding of Caterpillar or other Construction machinery systems
- Above average computer skills
- Above average skills in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to learn and master various software systems
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate. Employee must be able to lift 25 pounds on occasion and drive for extended periods of time while traveling across the state.
Required travel up to 20%..
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)