at JA Riggs Tractor Co dba Riggs Cat in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Job DescriptionRiggs CAT
The Executive Support Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the Corporate building as well as providing administrative assistance to our Executive team. This position is both a people-person as well as a systems person, integral to cultivating company culture, and ensuring operations run smoothly. This position will require excellent organizational skills, efficiency, and personability.
This position will do high level reporting, event planning and coordination, and executive admin duties.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Serve as key liason between Executive Team and key internal and external partners, clients, and Caterpillar personnel, providing excellent customer service
- Provide high level operational and administrative support to Exec Team
- Complete travel arrangements, including hotels, transportation, etc.
- Organize, plan, and execute all logistics and arrangements for corporate meetings – both on and off site
- Manage additional professional and personal projects for Exec Team as needed
- Manage communications to corporate team regarding meetings, events, gatherings, etc.
- Maintain general office functions and be key point person for Corporate building issues or initiatives
- Schedule meetings and appointments, assist with phone system, greet visitors and guests
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office as the main point of contact
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 5+ years of office management, event management, executive admin or similar experience
- Proven track record of excellent follow-through and accountability
- Ability to prioritize tasks and execute multiple projects at once
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Flexible and able to meet changing work needs and demands
- Prior Admin experience required
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including drafting communications and proofreading
- Excellent time management skills
- Valid driver license and clean driving record.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This position may also require the person to visit customer jobsites, event venues, and/or other safety sensitive areas.
The employee will complete most work in an office type setting.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
The Job description is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
This job requires 25-30% travel depending on business needs and corporate event calendar.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)