at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
ArcBest Technologies is an ArcBest company that develops and supports applications to provide innovative technology solutions for business challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Innovation Strategy to join the ArcBest team. The Senior Manager, Innovation Strategy fosters the development of transformative ideas, concepts, and business models throughout ArcBest by collaborating with both departments throughout ArcBest and external partners to investigate disruptive initiatives and develop research, prototyping, and testing plans for viable business impact. The Senior Manager, Innovation Strategy works to identify emerging market trends that are aligned with the vision of ArcBest. This position requires a high level of responsibility, decision making, communication and initiative.
Your contribution may include:
- Collaborate with the ArcBest Innovation Accelerator to develop an innovation strategy for ArcBest.
- Manage the startup landscape and serve as subject matter expert.
- Identify external innovation partners and develop relationships when needed.
- Organize and communicate regarding innovation activities across the enterprise.
- Organize the selection and prioritization of projects so that maximum value is achieved.
- Monitor innovation projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Coordinate and establish plans, tasks, timelines, and budgets for innovation projects.
- Create processes and procedures for ideation, prototyping, and testing.
- Facilitate the diffusion of innovation methodologies across the organization including the innovation value chain, design thinking, lean startup, and innovation accounting.
- Research, develop and implement systems for measuring innovation opportunities including the risks, strengths, and weaknesses of ideas.
- Ensure open communication and collaboration among enterprise functions and departments to promote effective ideation.
- Track and report on emerging market trends.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Senior Manager, Innovation Strategy, you will be a member of the ArcBest Innovation Management and Strategy team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, innovation, entrepreneurship, or related field required, Master’s degree preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Experience: Minimum, seven years’ relevant industry experience. Demonstration of applied innovation, preferred.
Computer Skills: In-depth knowledge and working experience of MS Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability