at Radius Aerospace in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
$250 after 90 days; $250 after 1 year
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended to be exclusive or exhaustive and is not to be considered inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Safety Sensitive ☒ Yes ☐ No
Supervisory ☐ Yes ☒ No
Performs work in more than one of the maintenance trades: carpentry, plumbing, painting, machine and equipment repair, electrical, sheet metal fabrication, and welding. Makes routine, periodic, or special inspections to determine repair and maintenance work necessary to prevent breakdowns of facilities, machinery, and equipment. Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs machines and equipment. Interprets blueprints, sketches, layouts, wiring diagrams, drawings, and specifications. Sets up and operates all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Know and follow general company and corporate policies and procedures.
- Know, understand, and follow department policies and procedures.
- Plumbing, heating, electrical, hydraulic, and pumps is a plus but will train on our equipment.
- Must be a people person because we are a support function
- Follow attendance guidelines, arriving on time and working as scheduled or required
- follow instructions from supervisor or management, interact well co-workers, understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Other various duties as needed or as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Mechanical/technical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot issues
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Ability to adjust schedule to meet business demands and emergencies which includes a rotating call-in schedule, overtime,
nights and weekends
Physical and Environmental Demands
Manufacturing environment may be exposed to noise levels, dust, grime and heat. Must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Physical and environmental conditions of the essential duties of the job.
"F" for frequently; "O" for occasionally; “R” for rarely; "N" for not at all.
On the job the employee must be able to:
(F ) Bend
(F ) Squat, kneel, or crouch
(F ) Crawl
(F ) Climb or balance
(F ) Reach with hands & arms
(F ) Use fine finger movements
(O ) Sit
(F ) Stand
(F ) Walk
(F ) Push/Pull
(F ) Talk or hear
(F ) Handle Objects (manual dexterity)
Carry/lift loads of:
(F ) Up to 10 lbs.
(F ) Up to 25 lbs.
(F ) Up to 50 lbs.
(O ) Up to 100 lbs.
(O ) More than 100 lbs.
(F ) Read/comprehend
(O ) Write
(R ) Perform calculations
(F ) Communicate orally
(O ) Reason and analyze
(F ) Is exposed to excessive noise
(F ) Is exposed to extreme cold (non-weather)
(F ) Is exposed to extreme heat (non-weather)
(F ) Is exposed to marked changes in temperature and/or humidity
(F ) Is around moving machinery
(F ) Is exposed to dust, fumes, gases, radiation, microwave
(O ) Drives motorized equipment
(O ) Works in confined quarters
(O ) Works in high, precarious places
(R ) Works with combustible materials
(F ) Is exposed to Vibration
Employee Benefits: We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K, matching 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, life insurance, casual dress, paid company holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
To learn more about what we do, who we are, and what we value, please visit our website at http://www.radiusaerospace.com.
***Radius Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ***
***In order to maintain our Drug-Free work environment, successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen is required.***
***Recruiters/Staffing Agencies: No phone calls without a previously signed service agreement in place please***