at VSC Fire & Security in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Low Voltage Technician in Rogers, AR.
The Low Voltage Technician will be responsible for the service and installation of various types of low voltage systems such as fire alarms, security, closed circuit cameras, and nurse call systems.
- Minimum of three years of experience with the low voltage systems listed above including the ability to install these systems
- Possession of alarm license from AR preferred, but will consider alarm license from any state
- Availability for evening, weekend, and out of town work.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a professional attitude and appearance
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record to be approved to drive a company vehicle
- Ability to pass background checks required for licensing
- NICET certification preferred but not required
VSC Fire & Security offers competitive pay based on skills and experience, an excellent benefits package, 401(k) with company match, paid time off and holidays.
VSC Fire & Security, Inc. is a drug free workplace. This position is considered safety sensitive under AR Act 593.
EOE Disability/Veteran Employer
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.