at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Claims Operations Specialist, Part-Time to join the ArcBest team. The Claims Operations Specialist, Part-Time will serve in an administrative support role to the claims operations team, supporting the daily operations of the Benefits Department.
Your contribution may include:
- Open and distribute Benefits department mail.
- Mail out Choice Benefits Checks and Explanation of Benefits payments.
- Prepare and Mail insurance ID Cards annually, and as requested.
- Scan and file incoming mail and claims documentation as needed.
- Log payments received into the Cost Tracking system.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Claims Operations Specialist, Part-Time, you will be a member of the ArcBest People Services team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a part-time position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Work hours generally fall on Monday – Friday between 9:00 am – 2:00 pm with occasional irregular hours depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Some college, preferred.
Experience: Experience in a related field, preferred
Computer Skills: Proficiency with MS Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability