at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Student Worker, Help Desk to join the ArcBest Technologies team. The Student Worker, Help Desk works with a team of Help Desk agents to provide assistance with IT and Business problems within ArcBest, its subsidiaries, and outside customers.
Your contribution may include:
- Provide and oversee Tier 1 software and hardware support.
- Diagnose and resolve problems using documented procedures and checklists (from the Knowledge Base), in the performance of most responsibilities.
- Enter call data into the tracking system, ServiceNow.
- Escalate problems to higher level technical support professionals when necessary.
- Assist in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems.
- Monitor the computer system for errors and contact the appropriate Systems Analyst/Programmer as needed.
- Perform password unlock and resets.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Student Worker, Help Desk, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies Help Desk team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a part time position that will average fewer than 30 hours per week. Work hours vary based on scheduling to provide coverage during normal operating hours. Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Currently pursuing a college degree.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of PC hardware and software. Understanding of network technologies and troubleshooting device connectivity and equipment.
Other Requirements: Ability to read and follow procedures and instructions.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact 1 firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability