at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The position is involved in various aspects of information security governance activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Evaluate appropriateness of employee access to and across all Centennial applications on a recurring basis. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
2. Document and track information security governance metrics. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
3. Monitor social media risk issues. This duty is performed about 15% of the time.
4. Oversee user access exception process. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
5. Develop information security reports for IT/Security and Directors Audit committees. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
6. Maintain knowledge of current cyber security threats. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
7. Act as a security liaison across all company departments. This duty is performed about 10% of the time.
8. Gather and maintain artifacts in preparation for audits. This duty is performed about 10% of the time.
9. Respond to auditing entities regarding information security controls. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
10. Write and update policies and procedures pertaining to information security. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
11. Conduct vendor due diligence by the level of risk the vendors present to the company. This duty is performed about 5% of the time.
12. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned.
13. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
14. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Technical degree required in such disciplines as Computer Engineering, CPA, etc, plus 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane, algebra, solid geometry and trigonometry.
CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of known variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram formats.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
PREFERRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Intermediate: Database, Word Processing/Typing
Basic: 10-Key, Presentation/PowerPoint, Spreadsheet
Periodically exposed to such elements as noise, intermittent standing, walking, occasionally pushing, carrying, or lifting; but none are present to the extent of being disagreeable.
The following work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
Semi-repetitive, low physical. Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; regularly required to talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Keen eye for details
Good communication and writing skills
Requires multi-task capabilities
Requires ability to prioritize workflow
Requires ability to express technical concepts to nontechnical people
Requires ability to evaluate risk