at Robert Half in Langley, Oklahoma, United States
Description Accounting professional who thrives under tight deadlines with minimal supervision this could be the Bookkeeper role for you if you are self-driven and organized. We have a client currently in need of a success-driven Full Charge Bookkeeper. In this role, the Full Charge Bookkeeper will direct journal entries, month-end close, cash flow, financial statement preparation, audit, full cycle A/P, payroll, and bank reconciliations. The Full Charge Bookkeeper might also be allowed to lead the clerical staff. This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Langley, Oklahoma area. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role.
- File cash flow projections, as needed
- Adept in credit card management and reconciliation
- Knowledgeable with Accounts Receivable
- Operate monthly accounting close
- Extra unique tasks if required
- Assemble sales tax records and create and file quarterly payments
- Form monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
- Mark budget transfers
- Draw up subcontractor 1099’s, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Create cash account journal entries including loans, taxes, bank fees, 401(k) deductions, etc.
- Maintain Accounts Payable
- Business license and gross receipts coverage Requirements – Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related field preferred
- Strong organization skills with a sense of urgency and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- Weekly Payroll experience highly desired
- Proficiency in bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of account reconciliation
- QuickBooks experience desired
- Insurance annual statement preparation experience preferred- Significant accounting experience, including as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Demonstrated ability to implement solutions, strong analytical and communication skills as well
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.